TOP TEN ADVANTAGES OF THE TRINITY Ti HIGH EFFICIENCY GAS BOILER:
- The Trinity High Efficiency Gas Boiler is available in both Natural Gas and Propane versions with a modulation system that eliminates additional models
- State-of-the-art sealed modulation combustion system with hot surface ignition.
- Patented 316L stainless condensing heat exchanger provides ultimate efficiencies
- All connections are conveniently located for ease of installation.
- Wall mount boiler configuration saves valuable floor space
- The Ti Boiler vents easily with conventional ABS, PVC or CPVC plastic piping
- The TRINITY Ti Boiler has industry-leading modulation rates, which significantly increases comfort while reducing cycling and fuel
- The distinctive casing design reduces costly standby losses, while virtually eliminating combustion noises
- High-capacity plate heat exchanger on combination boiler models provides ample domestic hot water
- The TRINITY is certified, designed and rated to strict CSA, AGA, ASME and CSAus codes
GENERAL TRINITY Ti BOILER SPECIFICATIONS:
|Water Connection (NPT)||1″2||1″2||1″2||1″2|
|Max. Pressure (PSI)||1453||1453||1453||1453|
|Gas Connection (NPT)||1/2″||1/2″||1/2″||1/2″|
|Vent & Air Size-Max. Length||3″-105′||3″-105′||3″-105′ NG, 50′ LP||3″-105′ NG, 50′ LP|
(H x W x D)
|28 x 17 x 12″||22.5 x 15.5 x 16.75″4||22.5 x 15.5 x 16.75″4||22.5 x 15.5 x 18.25″|
BOILER HEATING SPECIFICATIONS:
|DOE Heating Capacity
|73, 000||85, 000||136, 000||182, 000|
|Net I=B=R Rating
|63, 000||74, 000||118, 000||158, 000|
|DOE AFUE (%)||90||90||90||90|
DOMESTIC HOT WATER (Combi Version Trinity Ti Boiler):
|Inlet-Outlet (NPT)||1/2″ – 3/4″|
|Max. DWH Pressure Drop (PSI)||1 PSI|
|Temperature Regulation||Electronic Modulation|
|D.H.W. Outputs at 45° Inlet Water
(Usgpm @ Water °F)
|4.0 @ 110°F
3.5 @ 120°F
3.1 @ 130°F
|5.5 @ 110°F
4.8 @ 120°F
4.8 @ 120°F
TRINITY Ti Boiler DOWNLOADS
1-Validation pending for some specification.
2-Water connections are 3/4″ on Canadian Ti100 and Ti150s. Outlet connections on Combi units are 3/4″.
3-Maximum water pressure equal to 30 PSI for Canadian Ti100 and Ti150s
4-Depth equal to 14.75″ for Canadian Ti100 and Ti150s.
*As NTI continuously strives to improve our products, we reserve the right to make changes without prior notification.