Ultimate comfort with superior efficiency and AccuLink™ connectivity. This Furnace converts up to 97.3% of the fuel you pay for into heat for your home
- Customized heating and humidity control for ideal home comfort
- Remote monitoring and programming
- Quiet operation
- Qualifies for OPA Energy Rebates
Start Saving today with Financing from $53 per Month on this Gas Furnace
Platinum ZV Gas Furnace Highlights
- Provides fully modulating heating, operating between 40 percent and 100 percent firing rates for ultimate efficiency and comfort control
- Converts up to 97.3 percent of the fuel you pay for into heat for your home
- Automatically communicates and coordinates with your other system components via the AccuLink™ Communicating System*
- Faster, easier installation that is less invasive to your home with a simplified connection to the Comfort Control
- Saves on energy usage while reducing greenhouse gas emissions** by significantly surpassing government efficiency standards on energy usage while reducing
- Runs quietly and evenly distributes warm air to every room with its variable-speed fan motor
- In the summer, Comfort-R™ helps keep your home cooler by reducing indoor humidity
- Its heavy steel insulated cabinet is durable, quiet and holds more heat in the furnace to better warm your home
*An American Standard Platinum ZV or Gold ZM Comfort Control is required for communicating capability on Platinum ZV furnaces.
- Lifetime limited warranty on heat exchanger
- 10 Year limited warranty on internal functional parts
- If the product is not registered within 60 days of installation American Standard Heating & Air Conditioning’s Base Limited Warranty terms will apply.
- Transferability of your Registered Limited Warranty is available. Visit our Warranty & Registration page for more details
- Optional Extended Warranties available. Extended Warranties can pay for labor and other costs not covered by manufacturer’s limited warranty.