We have an Immediate Requirement for Qualified HVAC Lead Installers & Service Technicians in Ottawa
- Must have minimum of 5 years experience and a valid G2 and
- 313D refrigeration license a definite asset (Apprenticeship Available to right candidate)
- Experience in residential new construction, ductwork installation (Apprenticeship available to right candidate)
- Experience with residential furnace and A/C installations Required
- Experience with water heaters, boilers, hydronics and heat pumps would be a considerable asset.
Required HVAC Job Qualifications:
- Must have a valid Gas Fitter 2
- 313D refrigeration license.
- MINIMUM of 5 years applied experience installing HVAC equipment
- Must be insurable
- Customer service and time management a must
- Must have a valid Ontario Driver’s G license.
- Vehicle provided.
Other HVAC Job Skills Required
- Must be able to analyse, diagnose and resolve problems
- Able to install all brands/models of HVAC equipment with no supervision
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must be able to direct helpers to complete duties efficiently.
- Must be able to complete paperwork correctly and in a legible manner
- Perform other assignments as required
Send Resume To Info@BelowZeroHvac.ca