These high performance direct vent gas water heaters are designed to vent directly through an exterior wall with a pipe in pipe system similar to Direct Vented Gas Fireplaces. These Direct Vent Gas Water Heaters do not use electrical power, so you are sure to have lots of hot water in the case of prolonged power outages. Flexible venting allows installation of this water heater in most Ottawa Homes. The Giant Direct Vent water heater is available in 50 and 60 US gallon capacities use with either natural or propane gas.
The experts at Below Zero Heating & Air Conditioning provide free estimates and can recommend the best options for your new Gas Water Heater.
Giant Direct Vent Gas Water Heater Features:
- Thick uniform blanket of eco-friendly insulation
- Inner tank lined with blue cobalt glass enriched with Zircon
- Co-axial flexible venting system
- Patented WIND-TAMER® exterior venting cap
- Low NOx burner
- Automatic temperature control
- Patented roll-around energy-saving base
- Factory installed di-electric nipples
- Factory installed temperature and pressure relief valve
- High quality magnesium anode
- Tamper resistant one-piece brass drain valve
Giant Direct Vent Gas Water Heater – Documentation:
Giant Direct Vent Gas Water Heaters – Brochure